The summer 2020 issue of the American Bar Association’s Entertainment & Sports Lawyer is now available. The quarterly publication provides readers practical information, public policy and scholarly viewpoints on current entertainment and sports industry matters. Select feature topics for this issue include:
- Defenses for non-performance amid COVID-19
- Post-pandemic advertising and content challenges
- Copyright termination lawsuits
- Impact of Title IX on women in intercollegiate sports
- NBA’s block chain problem
- Consignment agreements
Income member Brian Rosenblatt serves as the editor-in-chief. Read the Entertainment & Sports Lawyer Spring 2020 issue.