Jason and Rich welcome an All Star panel of Supreme Court experts to examine Justice Scalia’s impact and the controversy surrounding his replacement:
- Carolyn Shaprio, Illinois Solicitor General & former US Supreme Court clerk
- Mark Cordes, Dean of NIU College of Law
- Andy DeVooght, Loeb & Loeb & former US Supreme Court clerk
- They then welcome Professor David Finkelhor, PH.D., Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center regarding the Nicole Lovell case and crimes against children
- Finally, in this week’s Legal Grab Bag, Rich and Jason tackle the hottest legal news, including the FBI vs. Apple case, an 18 year old arrested for impersonating a doctor, Chicago’s serial stowaway and a copyright infringement lawsuit against a local pizza joint
Listen to the full podcast on WGN Plus!