Bending, Flexing & Rotating: Defending Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist Claims
Thurs Nov 14 2019 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Please join Kirsten Kaiser Kus and Dr. B. Israel Yahuaca as they discuss shoulder, elbow and wrist injuries in Indiana workers’ compensation claims.
- Distinguishing pre-existing injuries vs. work injuries
- Avoiding multiple shoulder injuries and adhesive capsulitis
- Appropriate physician specialty selection
- Carpal tunnel repetitive injury claims
- Getting plaintiffs back to work
Dr. Yahuaca is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, with extensive surgical training in conditions of the shoulder and elbow.