Eleven attorneys at Bryce Downey & Lenkov LLC have been recognized as leading practitioners in their field in the 2019 edition of Leading Lawyers. Eleven attorneys have also been selected for Illinois Super Lawyers’ 2019 rankings across a multiple of practice areas.
Leading Lawyers provides rankings of the most respected and experienced attorneys nationwide. Leading Lawyers surveys peers on the quality, experience and reputation of other lawyers. Nominations are approved by an advisory board which selects the top lawyers in a single category. Income Member Margery Newman serves on the board.
Below is a listing of everyone’s primary practice area selections.
- Geoff Bryce, Leading Lawyer – Commercial Litigation; Construction; Personal Injury Defense; Professional Malpractice Defense; Toxic Torts Defense
- Storrs Downey, Leading Lawyer – Commercial Litigation; Employment Law; Insurance; Personal Injury Defense
- Jeanne Hoffmann, Leading Lawyer – Arts, Entertainment & Sports; Commercial Litigation; Copyright & Trademark; Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition
- Terry Kiwala, Leading Lawyer – Insurance; Toxic Torts Defense
- Rich Lenkov, Leading Lawyer – Arts Entertainment & Sports; Insurance; Personal Injury Defense; Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Samuel Levine, Leading Lawyer – Creditor’s Rights/Commercial Collections; Real Estate
- Jim McConkey, Leading Lawyer – Commercial Litigation
- Michael Milstein, Emerging Lawyer – Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Margery Newman, Leading Lawyer – Construction
- Brian Rosenblatt, Leading Lawyer – Advertising & Media; Arts, Entertainment & Sports; Copyright & Trademark; Intellectual Property
- Werner Sabo, Leading Lawyer – ADR; Construction, **recognized as a Top 10 Illinois attorney
Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who exhibit excellence in their practice based on professional achievement and peer recognition. Rankings are based on independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations, with selections made on a state-by-state basis.
Below is a listing of everyone’s primary practice area selection.
- Jeanmarie Calcagno, Super Lawyer – Workers’ Compensation
- Chase Gruszka, Rising Star – Personal Injury Defense
- Jessica Jackler, Rising Star – Employment & Labor
- Kirsten Kaiser Kus, Rising Star – Workers’ Compensation, *ranked in Indiana
- Jeff Kehl, Super Lawyer – Civil Litigation Defense
- Jesse Lanshe, Rising Star – Workers’ Compensation
- Rich Lenkov, Super Lawyer – Workers’ Compensation
- Samuel Levine, Super Lawyer – Construction Litigation
- Michael Milstein, Rising Star – Workers’ Compensation
- Margery Newman, Super Lawyer – Construction Litigation
- Brian Rosenblatt, Super Lawyer – Entertainment & Sports